      From: Andrew McCombe [mailto:info@...]
      Sent: 01 June 2001 11.22 am
      To: redhat@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [redhat] Hardware compatability

      Hi

      I got some cash and I'm looking at building a new system. I'm planning
      on
      running rh7 and win98 dualboot, but as I'm buying the components, I need
      know what the best compatability for motherboards, cpu's etc.

      Can anyone point me to a few websites to help?

      To unsubscribe from this mailing list, simply send
      a blank email to redhat-unsubscribe@egroups.com.
      Alterntaively, you can unsubscribe yourself at
      http://www.egroups.com/.

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic