      From: redhat@yahoogroups.com [mailto:redhat@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of mansoor
      Sent: June 17, 2010 12:29 AM
      To: redhat@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [redhat] How to redirect var/log/messages

      Hi....All ...I am using one server and 3 client machine..I want to get
      the same var/log/messages to one of my client machines which comes to
      Sever....how could we do that ?

      Thanks & regards

      This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc. proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout.