19467configuring alternate DHCP server

  • Dan
    Mar 5, 2010
      I am trying to figure out how to configure an alternate DHCP server. The production server cannot run PXE per administrative rules.

      I need a provisioning server (using satellite)that can run DHCP with PXE boot that will not interfere with production.

      It is easy to get a VLAN assigned that is not production. The Sat server has two nics. But how would I configure the DHCP where it would not interfere with the production DHCP?

      The server must maintain a production interface to update existing redhat production servers.

      Suggestions?