18272Re: [redhat] Something fun to do, but not on a production system...

    May 1, 2008
      On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 10:04:03PM +0100, ed wrote:
      > On Thu, 1 May 2008 16:39:26 -0400
      > Scott <scottro@...> wrote:
      >

      > Unfortunately I don't - I've changed jobs and we use SunOS/Linux so I
      > had to run it here.

      Well, I just tried it and yup, it crippled a FreeBSD box as well. It was
      a bit more informative, with all sorts of messages about no swap space,
      but it was effectively crippled. :)

      Buffy: Does it ever get easy?
      Giles: You mean life?
      Buffy: Yeah, does it ever get easy?
      Giles: What do you want me to say?
      Buffy: Lie to me.
      Giles: Yes. It's terribly simple. The good guys are always s
      talwart and true. The bad guys are easily distinguished by their
      pointy horns or black hats, and we always defeat them and save
      the day. No one ever dies... and everyone lives happily ever
      after.
      Buffy: Liar.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic