152RH6 install

  • Mex
    Oct 4, 1999
      Hi all

      I'm having big problems with Red Hat 6, when I try and install it
      everything works fine until it starts copying the packages across (the bit
      with the two progress bars) then it hangs, I didn't have anything worth
      keeping I reformatted and started again, as I thought it would be better to
      stick to just one version. I thought it might be just the new install so I
      re-installed 5.2 and tried to upgrade but the same thing happened, 5.2
      installed without a hitch.

      The only thing I can think of is the CD is knackered, but it seems fine
      under Windoze and on my Amiga.

      Any ideas?

      TTFN

      Mex