Re: Organization

  • HiTekthree
    Message 1 of 489 , Oct 1, 2000
      Thank you formitz, but before I accept, I would
      like to know what you expect of me. What are the goals
      you want me to accomplish, and what are the rewards
      for success and punishment for failure. I need to
      know the specific targets.
    • mrspy1001
      Message 489 of 489 , Mar 5, 2002
        heh, this place should have been named DEADcell, nothing happens here.