Read About This Free Grocery Program in Consumer Repts

  • Ellen Fannon, RN
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011
      Read About This Free Grocery Program in Consumer Repts

      I have read numerous endorsements and seen several television shows for
      the company located at http://grocerypriceslash.com but for me seeing was the
      only way of believing. Well that happened last week. I was at the supermarket
      with my sister-in-law and she was pulling everything you could imagine off the
      shelves. Some stuff she said she would never use but since she was getting it
      for free she would pick it up. I thought she was losing her mind. At checkout,
      her bill went from $379.94 down to only $16.33. I thought I was seeing things
      even the cashier's mouth dropped. She told me that she has been part of this
      program, which is the same one I was reading about above, for several years and
      that her savings keep getting larger and larger. Needless to say as soon as I
      got home I signed up for their sampler special and just received my full kit
      this morning. I can't wait to get started with these savings.