Man I was sick of my occupation

  • thomasina-kirby239@kwickandthat.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      Wow, after nearly 5 years in a deadend place I've finally quit! I was pretty unskilled so it took me a while to find somehting suitable, but all I can say is wow now. I got in touch with this group that helps setup people to operate from home (yay! no more peak-hour traffic) and after only a couple weeks I was already bringing home much more bacon than I ever did at my old place, so... I quit! Damn feels great to have that monkey off my back. Oh, and for those who are interested in doin the same give these ppl a ring, and they can set you up great (888) 7013877
    • lily-gannaway876@atthatplce.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 2:06 PM
        Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
        line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
        place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
        any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
        something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
        details 770 621-2634