Check out the spy gadgets in this yahoo group.

  • infoprotv
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2003
      You can also post your spy gadgets.
      We have the latest in covert and conventional surveillance equipment (Bug Detectors, Hidden Cameras, nanny cams, Covert wearable Surveillance Cameras, Infrared Cameras, Multiplexers, and Motion-Activated Recorders). Don't place yourself, your family, or your business at risk! Know what's going on when you're not around!
      View your home or business from anywhere in the world!