Contact

  • mariah_crawford
    Message 1 of 489 , Mar 4, 2001
      I joined this club because I enjoy sneaking
      around my school and spying, pulling pranks and other
      things to get back at the Faculty and other students
      that deserve it.<br>So anyway, do we have missions or
      anything or is this about it? I mean, what is the point of
      this place anyway?
    • mrspy1001
      Message 489 of 489 , Mar 5, 2002
        heh, this place should have been named DEADcell, nothing happens here.