Re: Unity, I spit at it!

  • kill_dukat
    Message 1 of 489 , Feb 3, 2001
      I have made some errors in my past. I apologize
      for but the main reason I am here is that I come to
      offer a prepositon. I know that redcell was once all
      anti-allience (why do they spell it like that anyway) and I
      wish to give you people a chance to return to the way
      things were. There is a large group of rebels called
      "the underground" whcih specialize in anti-usf
      activity. Rumor has it that Cardassia was deleted by
      someone with in the allience part of USF. I believe that
      there was some foul play involved. Please keep in mind
      my proposition. I have plans for USF... and I pose
      no threat to you. Just please consider my
      offer.<br><br>Kill_Dukat
    • mrspy1001
      Message 489 of 489 , Mar 5, 2002
        heh, this place should have been named DEADcell, nothing happens here.