Re: Yeah Fhatodude you fucking faggot.

  • Mafia_man777
    Message 1 of 489 , Jan 1, 2001
      Its a simple fact that making threats is a sign
      of weakness. If someone has the ability to make
      something happen, why say a word? Apparently everyone, and
      I have spoken to fhatodude about this (but he
      doesn't listen), needs to learn a little lesson in
      behavior in spycraft. Be in control of your emotions at
      all times. In life, quick tempers can jeoprodize
      missions, relationships, and employment. Ah but I'm
      probably talking to the wind here, no one seems to take my
      well intentioned advice.
    • mrspy1001
      Message 489 of 489 , Mar 5, 2002
        heh, this place should have been named DEADcell, nothing happens here.