[recumbentsmn] Welcome to Recumbents Minnesota

  • Fred Finch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2000
      Hi,

      This listserv is for the use of Minnesota recumbent riders and other
      Minnesota human powered vehicle enthusiasts. We hope it proves useful for
      informing each other about rides, races, recumbents & parts for sale, or
      any other 'bent topics of local interest.
      Although this list is for anyone interested in recumbents or other HPVs, it
      will also be used for communication among members of the Minnesota Human
      Powered Vehicle Assn.

      Cheers,

      Fred Finch