In last 7 days
Welcome to the Reconstruct Users Group.
Reconstruct is a Windows application for montaging, aligning, tracing, measuring, and reconstructing objects from serial section images.
For details see:
By subscribing to this group you will receive announcements about future releases and be able to participate in discussions about using Reconstruct. The latest versions are available in the Files section.
Have questions about using Reconstruct? Look
here for answers to
frequently asked questions.
JC Fiala (5/23/2006)
(Left: A spiny dendrite competes with a hippocampal interneuron dendrite for synaptic access to an axon.)
- Specific Programs
- Apr 15, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.