No activity in last 7 days
"Why" we believe in something is more important than "what" we believe in. It seems that most people believe in a god for emotional reasons rather than intellectual ones. No amount of reasoning (grounded in knowledge) can lead to belief in a god without, at some juncture, taking a blind leap of faith-- abandoning all reason. I hope that this club can spur productive intellectual commentary from people with ALL sorts of views. Remember.... I do not claim that there is no god. I merely submit that no reasoning exists for the belief in the existence of one.
- U.S. States
- Dec 21, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.