How to Write a Killer and Magnetic Headlines and Titles

  • Branko Rakic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Free-Reprint Article Written by: Branko Rakic
      See Terms of Reprint Below.

      * realworld-advertising-articles@yahoogroups.com

      This article has been distributed by:

      Helpful Link:

      Article Title:

      How to Write a Killer and Magnetic Headlines and Titles

      Article Description:

      How to create great headlines and titles to turn your prospects
      into buying customers using hypnotic words that will empower them
      to purchase your product or service. This article will introduce
      you to the concepts that you need to employ to be successful with
      this type of copy writing.

      Additional Article Information:

      Distribution Date and Time: 2009-04-02 13:24:00

      Written By: Branko Rakic
      Copyright: 2009
      Contact Email: mailto:branko.rakic@...

      For more free-reprint articles by Branko Rakic, please visit:

      If you use this article on your website or in your ezine,
      We Want To Know About It. Use the following URL to let
      us know where you have used this article, and we will
      include a link to your website on thePhantomWriters.com:

      Versions Of Article Are Available at:

      How to Write a Killer and Magnetic Headlines and Titles
      Copyright (c) 2009 Branko Rakic
      Web Traffic Pro

      How to create great headlines and titles to turn your prospects
      into buying customers using hypnotic words that will empower them
      to purchase your product or service, join your ezine.

      First of all, you must learn how to get your prospects to trust
      you. This is true on every field. We trust those that are more
      like ourselves or one that we have been conditioned to believe.

      "How many of you do not trust car salesman? This is because you
      have been repeatedly told over and over again, how they can not
      be trusted. Not every car salesman is going to give you a bad
      deal, just as every young man with long hair and holes in their
      jeans are not criminals."

      All of us resist people we do not trust, even though it starts in
      our subconscious mind. So, you must learn how to get your
      prospects to trust you with an unconscious connection.

      This can be done by perceiving others behavior and mimicking or
      mirroring it so to speak. To rich this we must use "embedded

      What are embedded commands? This is a term from NLP that stands
      for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. NLP is founded on then idea
      that the language and behavior of a person is extremely ordered.
      These behaviors and language can be either functional or
      dysfunctional. This order or structure can be organized into a
      mimicking form.

      This means that others can copy the language or behavior of
      another to produce the same results in order to improve there
      late comings. This in essence means that the way in which we act
      or feel is based on how we perceive the world instead of the real

      An embedded command is a technique used in NLP, which will plant
      a thought in the mind of another person just beneath that
      person's conscious awareness. Embedded commands utilize the use
      of commanding tone to be effective. The command generally
      formulates words into a question, with the tone however being in
      the form of a command.

      The reason people use embed commands is to get their listener to
      do you wish them to do in a non-intrusive or demanding manner.

      Look at this sentence:
      "You should buy this software."

      Now look at the same sentence only written a little differently.
      "You know, that some people find they really want to purchase
      this software."

      What happened in the second sentence is that you let the person
      know that other people want to purchase this software and like
      most people they believe in their own minds they are better than
      most people or at least want to know as much as everyone else put

      You can also use the same sentence and use other hypnotic phrases
      such as:

      I don't know if you knew it, but some people find they really
      want to purchase this software.

      And I'd like to have you discover... that some people find they
      really want to purchase this software.

      Headlines that Control the Mind

      You will need to learn how to write headlines that will control
      the mind of your prospects. Yes, this is possible.

      Three elements you must have in your headline to control the mind

      Engagement: The easiest way to engage thought is by asking an
      open-ended question.

      Curiosity: Mother nature has endowed each of us to be curious
      creatures, appeal to a person's curiosity and you can hypnotize
      almost everyone.

      Short and Sweet: In general, most people want to know at glance
      what the letter is all about. Use a headline that is short. You
      can always use a longer headline as a secondary headline or sub
      headline. The first short headline should lead into the longer
      headline, which can be more hypnotic than the first one. You need
      to create cravings if you want prospects.

      In reality, people do not purchase products; they purchase
      altered states of emotion. You must convince your prospects that
      the products will give them something they desire or crave.

      You must have a product that is in area of human desire. Remember
      everyone wants to look and feel younger, thinner, have more
      energy, and of course have more stamina.

      Let us see some examples of good headlines.

      For Health fitness products:
      Eat Right, Stay Fit, Feel Young, Gain Energy, Enjoy Less Pain

      Headlines for relationships:
      Attract the opposite sex, Find True Love, Improve Communication
      with your kids, Be noticed by your Boss, Be admired by coworkers

      Headlines for finance and employment:
      Be successful, Gain more knowledge, Scale the ladder of success,
      Get the promotion you deserve, Fire your boss

      These examples are here to show you how to create your own
      effective headlines. Your headlines must convince your prospects
      that they really need you product or service. People usually buy
      what they want, not what they need.

      Branko Rakic
      Millions Through Mind Control
      Web Traffic Pro
      Free internet marketing videos and lessons.

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. Branko Rakic can be reached at:

      for Print Permission at:

      are owned and operated by Bill Platt of Stillwater, Oklahoma USA.

      and opinion of its author, Branko Rakic