      From: Steve <ancalagon700@...>
      To: Realm_light@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 9:21 PM
      Subject: {RoL} Re: Echoes of the past

      Glaurung smiled, "Getting ourselves involved in a family feud now are we?" asked the black Aerodactyl with a wink at the same colored Mew. The Mew remained solemn and turned his head to him in reply. "We? If you mean by the fact that since you have half my soul you can speak for me in the first person, then yes. You will take Jiggy, retrieve his Father and assist him and his family in any way that they require, Glaurung" said the black Mew with authority.

      Glaurung smirked "I Rex say that I will go instead and let poor Glaurung take a nap" he said in monotone sarcasm. The black Mew hissed and smacked the giant wyvern on the nose with the end of his metal tail. "owww..." moaned Glaurung as he held his nose, making the children giggle. A small grey Aerodactyl standing only 2 foot tall dared to step closer behind the rainbow colored Ampharos and looked at his reflection in the orb on the end of the ram's tail.

      "Well then Jiggy," said Glaurung as he turned to look at the ram. "If your ready we can go anytime you wish" he said then held up his hands and waved them a bit "but don't feel rushed! If you want you can rest here till your better, you don't have to be afraid and say what you think you want us to hear, just act like we're fellow Ampharos or old friends" he said as little Michael reached his small clawed hand out and poked the ram's tail light.

      ooc: That's fine XD

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, ~*chaotic neutral*~ <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      "Just be careful, if you want to try to find my dad," said Jiggy. "He's probably either dead or locked up in that temple. At least Ruffy tried to help. He's on our side, I think. But he's not the one in charge there. Charade is. She's been ruling there since she arrived there some time ago. She took over after the original watcher of the temple left, and she's been acting like it's hers ever since. I guess it is hers." It was a bad situation and in his opinion, Charade was the worst person to be put in charge of a place like that. "Ruffy told me all this. He told me that it's really that nobody wants to stand up to her. She found out about it when she was brought there to be healed after being possessed by a Darkrai, named Drail. She was brought there by a mewtwo named Sylon. Nobody knows where Sylon is now, she scared him off too. Once she was healthy she joined their council and from there the original head mew left and put her in charge. That's when

      Charade just changed.. Ruffy's never liked this because the original watcher was his grandmother, and she left because she didn't like how things were going. Ruffy only stayed because he didn't want to see things get any worse for those in his family who live there. I think the mews there are all or mostly related to each other. Charade has three children there too--by Sylon."

      ooc: I'm totally winging this whole thing so let me know if I make up something that doesn't match with what I wrote earlier ^_^