      From: Stephen Miloscia Jr <ancalagon700@...>
      To: Realm_light@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 7:42 PM
      Subject: Re: {RoL} Re: Echoes of the past

      Rex's expression softened at Jiggy's last statement and he slowly unfolded his arm's. He had been much the same way, before time warp he just wanted to live in peace with Sarayu and ended up being dragged against his will into the affairs and internal wars of the Mew, and now he was so deeply involved that he could never leave their world again. His own children were Mew. He felt badly for Jiggy since he reminded him of how he was much the same way, not knowing how all the politics and powers that were worked, and just not wanting to be killed.

      The pink Aerodactyl closed his eyes and quickly began to shrink in size and morph until he became a larger than normal black Mew, but with horns where his ears would have been and dragon like fangs. The last three feet of his six foot tail was still the metal prosthetic since it could not change with him, but it responded to his thoughts and behaved mostly like his tail always had, though the spaded tip would spin slowly like a drill bit when he was thinking, an absent minded habit of his. He opened his red eyes and hovered eye level at Jiggy who was now larger than he was.

      "I have learned not to make promises that I do not have the power to keep, but you may stay with my family so long as you need to where should be safe. And we will figure out a way for you to get home safely, or find a new one" he said with a kind smile, though it was a bit surprising that his deep and powerful voice had not diminished or changed with his transformation.

      He looked over at Shyreen who was appearing sad, as if a cloud had slowly passed over her normally attentive and cheerful aura. He noticed she was always pondering, and waiting upon him patiently. He smiled at her in an effort to cheer her, and made a note to speak with her later in private.
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic