      From: Steve <ancalagon700@...>
      To: Realm_light@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 12:08 AM
      Subject: {RoL} Re: Echoes of the past

      Rex digested what Jiggy said slowly, the ram was raising more questions then he was answering, but he did not sense or feel like Jiggy was trying to deceive him, or even hide anything. "Faylnx, the brother of Raven, made the time warp. They are not normal Mew and claim to be the children of a divine being...but you will learn that on Mew Island that word is tossed around loosely, I myself do not believe in any pokegods, I think they are just very powerful pokemon"

      The pink Aerodactyl blinked as he felt himself get tapped on the wing, and glanced at the white Mew who was giving him a knowing smile. He smiled at her with a nod, "Well Jiggy, Ruffy may not have known that Raven was the new ruler of the island, she is wicked and kills her own kind so this Island is not safe haven for you. I can live here because I have a powerful friend who protects me, so no one will erase you when your with me. Not even Raven dares to cross paths with Thorondor and maybe you can meet him"

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, ~*chaotic neutral*~ <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      "He said something like, according to them we aren't supposed to exist so they might try and erase us. So he said, that he wanted us to split up. He said he was sending me to a stronghold at another temple. I don't know where he is now--Ruffy. Ruffy is a guardian of another Mew temple in the jungle. Probably pretty far away from here, I don't know where in relation to here. He said I was going to arrive on an island but I wound up in the middle of the sea. I stayed above water long enough to see this place in the distance, so I swam for it. I must have passed out at some point."

      Jiggy paused, trying to recall the rest of it. There had been quite a lot of commotion when he and Mosaic had made it to that temple. "Four moons ago? I think the one he's talking about happened before that. But maybe it was that one. So there was a giant time warp to change you from one thing into another?" His lights flickered. "Who made time warp?"