      From: Steve <ancalagon700@...>
      To: Realm_light@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2013 11:12 PM
      Subject: {RoL} Re: Echoes of the past

      The snake like slits in Rex's eyes narrowed when Jiggy mentioned how he was 'sent' here. Rex knew that because Mew Island was a drifting island that one simply could not come here without teleportation, and that could not be done unless they had been here before or another psychic shared the memory with them so one could teleport. It served as a good means of defense for the island, but of course there was always the small chance someone could stumble across the island as well.

      The Aerodactyl nodded slowly again, carefully contemplating his words, especially about Ruffy and the ripple in time. "There was a time warp 4 months ago, its purpose was to change me from an Aerodactyl into a cross of a Mew and Aero. Not a hybrid, for I am not sterile, but a new species. It is possible that others outside of those in my life were affected as well"

      Rex regarded the Ampharos carefully, he knew Ruffy would have to be a Mew in order to send him here, and he knew that Mew often fought amongst each other for power. "Why would the powers that be wish to harm you? You seem normal enough to me"
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic