My First Listing!!!!!

  • adelacruz10
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2006
      How is mi gente doing!!! am super excited....there is more to come
      stay tuned!!!!!

      MLS Listing: RAMB #M1083379
      Check It Out

      http://andreadelacruz.miamire.com/5608/dsp_agent_page.php/24649/Featured
      _Listings/Featured_Listings
    • Luis Arce
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006

        Hey, this is Batman… Congratulations !!!....

      • Angie Barba
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
          Congratulaions Andreita preciosa! I wish you very good luck and lots of success.

          Your friend,

          Angie.

          Correo Yahoo!

        • A. De La Cruz
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
            thank you

            Angie Barba <angie_barba@...> wrote:
            Congratulaions Andreita preciosa! I wish you very good luck and lots of success.

            Your friend,

            Angie.
            Correo Yahoo!
            Regístrate ya - http://correo. espanol.yahoo. com/