iRealtyManager.com - Cost Effective Property Management Tool

  • johnathan_z_williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006
      Hello members of this group
      I received an email advertising iRealtyManager.com, which is a
      web-based property management program. I am currently using it to
      manage my properties which range from 4 units to 221 units (as well
      as properties I manage for others) and have had great results.
      • The tool allows you to do the following:
      • Manage your properties from any PC with internet access
      • Give others customized access to your property data at no
      additional cost
      • Quickly record and track income, expense, and tenant and lease
      data
      • Create reports in a simple and concise format
      • Create pre-populated notices with a click of a button
      • Organize maintenance tasks with convenient calendar feature
      • Protect yourself from data loss with our secure server
      environment
      • Simple and easy to use
      • Free unlimited customer support
      There is a free 15-day trial that you can sign up for to try to
      tool for yourself. If you manage property, you have to look at this
      tool!
      Here is the direct link for you to try the tool.
      http://irealtymanager.com/
      I hope you find that it helps you as much as it has helped me!