The new Escapist forums, and the future of this group

  • wjwalton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hello all. I'm posting to relay a little news about some changes to the website and this group.

      Earlier this year, I made some big changes to the website, adding a
      blog, wiki, and some forums. I've created message groups for all of the major projects of the website, including Reading, Writing, & Roleplaying. I encourage everyone subscribed to this group to visit the Escapist forums and sign up for an account - www.theescapist.com/forums - I'll activate you ASAP.

      I also have a RW&R Wiki set up on the site, which will include reviews of RPG books and lesson plans for using roleplaying in the classroom. Be sure to have a look when you stop by - www.theescapist.com/wiki

      This group has never really made it very far off of the ground, but there are a lot of great people subscribed here, so I'm hoping this message will inspire some activity in the forums. I will be shutting down this group at the end of the year, unless anyone strongly objects.

      Thanks as always, and I hope to see you over in the forums!

      - Bill
      www.theescapist.com