Welcome to a new member - and a little nudge...

  • W.J. Walton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2008
      Welcome our newest member, Lord_Mallen! Please feel free to let us
      know a little about yourself, if you like.

      The group hasn't quite gotten off of the ground just yet, but this
      might be a good time to give it a little nudge. We've got a handful
      of interested members out there who have joined up since I created the
      group last August, and I'm sure some of you have been working on some
      inspiring projects, or have some ideas or insight to share. If you've
      got a moment, let us all know about them!

      As for me - I am currently interviewing Rebecca Thomas of The Roleplay
      Workshop (www.roleplay-workshop.com)in Oakland, California, and I'm
      hoping to have the completed interview posted to the site before too
      long. From there, I'm hoping to find other ways to expand the
      Reading, Writing, & Roleplaying section of the site - I'm always open
      to ideas and suggestions, so please don't be shy!

      - Bill
      www.theescapist.com