Re: [reading_writing_RPG] Dragonkin

  • Sam Chupp
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2007
      Thanks for the intro, Bill!

      Although I am not a professional educator, for a time I was a home
      school teacher and I really enjoyed teaching my kids and my stepdaughter.

      I think I missed my calling - my third career might very well be
      teaching. At any rate, I am very much thankful to Bill for setting up
      this mailing list, and I look forward to assisting the mission of this
      group.

      ...Sam

      p.s. Info about who I am / what I do is here: http://samchupp.com