2Dragonkin

  • W.J. Walton
    Aug 8, 2007
      I think there would be no better way to start this off than with a
      mention of the latest episode of Dragonkin, Sam Chupp's podcast
      devoted to role-playing with young people. In the fifth episode, Sam
      interviews educator David Millians on his methods of using
      role-playing in the classroom, and the anecdotes that David shares are
      enough to make anyone want to try it themselves. You can listen here:
      http://dragonkin.bearsgrove.com/

      (We're also lucky enough to have both of these folks here as list
      members, and they might even be willing to answer questions, if you
      have any...)

      - Bill
      www.theescapist.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic