MD/Pianist Wanted

  • hi5vw
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      We are a highly skilled, Nyack based SATB jazz/pop vocal group. We are looking to replace our pianist/music director of the last 4 years who recently moved out of the country to head up a jazz conservatory. This is not the kind of thing that will pay the bills other than gigs and income from self-produced concerts. However, it is a classy, artistic and creative opportunity that has provided great satisfaction and the opportunity to work with some of the greats.

      You can check us out at www.high5vocalworks.com. If you or anyone you know might be interested, please e-mail or call 914-661-3083.