Fwd: DANNY GLOVER stars in HONEYDRIPPER coming to NYACK April 23rd!!!

  • lipwak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:36 PM
      Fwd: DANNY GLOVER stars in HONEYDRIPPER coming to NYACK Ap
      HONEYDRIPPER opens in NYACK on APRIL 23rd!!!!
      Dear Sir/ Madam:

      We would like the opportunity to present to you an idea we have about a program for Black History Month. We are the distributor of the new John Sayles film "Honeydripper" and it is coming to Riverspace Arts (formerly Helen Hayes Theater) in Nyack, NY April 23rd. The film takes place in the Jim Crow south, and is a fable about the transition from the blues to rock 'n roll. We have attached a study guide so you can get a sense of the educational merits of the film. For a special one day showing, the film will be playing at Riverspace Arts.  It would be great to connect with local high school kids. We can definitely get discounted tickets, and perhaps we could even find a local sponsor to buy out the house one day.

      Come support this maverick filmmaker and buy tickets hereĀŠ http://www.riverspace.org/

      If you have any questions, please call us at 212-245-6767 or e-mail: promotions@....

      Thanks,

      Emerging Pictures
      245 West 55 St.
      4th Floor
      New York, NY 10019

              filename="HONEYDRIPPER study guide.pdf"

              filename="Honeydripper grass roots guide.02.08.pdf"