New MPT-02 dumps

  • Paul Thacker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
      You already know this is you've been following the Studio II thread on Atari Age, but thanks to Charles MacDonald, I've been able to get several of my MPT-02 carts dumped. The new dumps are Bingo, Concentration Match, Star Wars, Pinball, and Grand Pack. Of these, only Bingo and Concentration Match seem to run correctly in emulators at the moment.

      Does anyone know why they released Grand Pack, which just has the same games that are built into the Victory? Were there versions of the system without the built in games?

      The files are available here:

      http://www.mediafire.com/download/w8tydhnqn4xo5l7/mpt02_dumps.zip

      To read more details, check out the thread on Atari Age.

      http://atariage.com/forums/topic/209519-rca-studio-ii-gold-mine-an-interview-with-the-studio-2-production-manager/page__st__300

      The whole thread is interesting, but we start talking about the new dumps as message #323.

      Paul