Hello, I am looking for SCTEST.c8

  • JazSinc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
      Hello, I am looking for something called
      SCTEST.c8 or SC_TEST.c8
      This would be the source code for Tronix's schip8 testing suite. I have the binary and the readme, downloaded from chip8.com; the readme details a few of the error code but then says to see the rest in the source code; the source code was unfortunately not included in that bundle.

      Thanks in advance.
    • frank awtrey
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
        On 7/2/2013 4:13 PM, JazSinc wrote:

        Hello, I am looking for something called
        SCTEST.c8 or SC_TEST.c8
        This would be the source code for Tronix's schip8 testing suite. I have the binary and the readme, downloaded from chip8.com; the readme details a few of the error code but then says to see the rest in the source code; the source code was unfortunately not included in that bundle.

        Thanks in advance.

        Small programm for test (S)CHIP-8 emulators. If all test passed, you see
        "OK" on upper left corner, otherwise programm print ERROR and error number.
        Written by Sergey Naydenov, e-mail: tronix286@... (c) 2010
      • frank awtrey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
        On 7/2/2013 4:13 PM, JazSinc wrote:

        Hello, I am looking for something called
        SCTEST.c8 or SC_TEST.c8
        This would be the source code for Tronix's schip8 testing suite. I have the binary and the readme, downloaded from chip8.com; the readme details a few of the error code but then says to see the rest in the source code; the source code was unfortunately not included in that bundle.

        Thanks in advance.

        I think this is it.

      • JazSinc
        Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
          Thanks, that was it.

          There is a test for FX1E instruction I = I + VX overflowing, with the VF set to 1 if this occurs, but this does not seem to be documented?