Re: [rcacosmac] Re: VP620 VIP ASCII Keyboard Interface

  • Bill Dromgoole
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 20 7:52 AM
      I have a couple of unencoded keyboards I could use but the ultimate goal was to have an original RCA keyboard to match the  computer.
      I did not check to see if anything was shorted to the aluminum plate. I'll do that.
      There is a company that still makes a similar keyboard. Maybe they have parts available.

      We'll see.

      Bill