simple sound card chip CDP1863CE

  • Al
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
      I don't know if anyone is interested in duplicating the simple sound card for a VIP machine but a fairly rare component is available on eBay now for a while. The CDP1863CE is a programmable divider used as a frequency generator for VIP card. It is a Harris chip. I received 5 the other day for my own use and the vendor gives good service. I can't verify the chips yet but they appear as new parts.

      Al - wa9hsl
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
        Thanks for the heads up!
        I've gone ahead and picked up 2 for myself. No plans to build the sound card, but it's definitely an option for a future project.

        Cheers,
        Josh