VIPER Volume, 6 Issue 1 from September 1984?

  • ekeefe8051
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2012
      Hello,

      I was wondering if anyone here has a better scan of VIPER Volume 6, Issue 1 from September 1984?

      I am interested in the program listing located on pages 14 - 17 by Fred Weigert

      I have downloaded the one located at: http://mattmik.com/files/viper/Volume6Issue01.pdf but there is some data I can't make out.

      I have already typed the data, as best I can read it, into a TXT file on my PC. I would like to burn this into an EEPROM and give it a try.

      When I get the data correct and working I will upload a copy of the TXT file.

      Any help would be super.

      ED
    • ekeefe8051
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
        Hello,

        One of the group members re-scanned this issue for me.

        Thank you!

        ED