Does anyone want to buy an Elf 2000 ???

  • Bee Dee
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
      If you would like the opportunity to build your very own Elf 2000,
      please join the waiting list! If enough people join Bob might make up
      another batch!

      Scroll down to the bottom of this webpage to where it says "Sold Out!"
      and then click on the "Join the waiting list" link below it:

      http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Hardware/Elf2K.html
    • John Evans - N0HJ

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
          Done.