Chip-8 emulation in Half Life

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16 5:12 AM
      I saw this and I thought it was kind of cool. Someone implemented a chip-8 emulator in half life. He even has a video to show how it emulates the games.

      http://8bitaficionado.com/2010/11/16/chip-8-emulator-for-half-life/
    • revivalstudios
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2010
        --- In rcacosmac@yahoogroups.com, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

        > I saw this and I thought it was kind of cool. Someone implemented a chip-8 emulator in half life. He even has a video to show how it emulates the games.
        >

        > http://8bitaficionado.com/2010/11/16/chip-8-emulator-for-half-life/

        Thanks for the link christian! Nice to see they used some of my programs as showcase ;-)