Paul Moews Booklets Online

  • mattmik
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2010
      Hey guys!

      I just wanted to announce that a series of booklets concerning the COSMAC ELF that were published by Paul C. Moews in the seventies and eighties have now been posted to http://mattmik.com/pcms-programs-series/. I refrained from posting them to the group to save some space in the files section.

      Paul was extremely helpful, and provided me with all of the scans under the guidelines that they would be used for non-commercial purposes only.

      -mattmik
    • Aurel Boisvert
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2010
        Thanks for uploading Paul's interesting booklets.