TEXT version of CHIP-8X

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
      Hi Gang:

      I uploaded a retyped version of the complete CHIP-8X listing from the VP-595 manual. That manual is already in the Files section. However, I thought it might be valuable to upload it as a text file, which would make it much easier to correct any errors. Plus, it uses way less storage space. Some of the memory dumps were printed with a dot-matrix printer, which sometimes resulted in poor legibility, especially after scanning.

      73 de Ray
    • Matthew Mikolay
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2010
        Thanks, Ray! I actually never took a real good look at that manual. It's definitely going to help clear up any questions I have about CHIP-8X.

        -Matt