RCA COSMAC Game Manual II

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2009
      Hi Gang:

      In searching through some boxes today, I found that I had a copy of
      Game Manual II.. VP-720. This is the only copy I have, unlike the
      VP-710, of which I have about a dozen. This manual has 16 different
      games, like "Miniature Golf", "Dogfight", "Craps", "Blackjack"..
      etc. Most of the games require more than 2K RAM. There's also a
      listing for CHIP-8X, which is required for some of the programs.

      As time permits, I'll try to scan the manual and post the content on
      the group files section. It might be a little difficult, because the
      program listings are dumps to a dot matrix printer, and although they
      can be read OK in the manual, they may not scan well. I guess I'll
      have to see how it goes.

      Anyway, it's nice to have found this manual. :)

      73 de Ray