544Re: [rcacosmac] RCA Studio II console dimensions

  • Jose Monzon
    Apr 16, 2014
      Hi Ray!

      Thank you for bringing Rose to my attention, I was unaware of her work. I've taken a look at her gallery, and I'm very impressed and interested. I am not in a hurry at all, I'm sure I'll enjoy looking at the system without a cover on when it arrives anyway, so I can be patient. I'll contact Rose, I would like to support her work. Also, I wish her a speedy recovery.

      Jose

      On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 2:32 PM, Ray Sills <raysills3@...> wrote:

      Hi José:

      Another source for covers is: <http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/7058736_hZbo4/1/452236459_Bc3aF#!i=452236459&k=vLrLtL2

      Rose makes cases and dust covers for a lot of ham radio equipment, and
      her work is very highly regarded. The only problem right now is that
      she has recently gotten back home from a hospital stay, and has not
      fully recuperated. If you are not in a special hurry, I'm sure you'd
      be happy with her work.

      73 de Ray

      On Apr 14, 2014, at 12:10 PM, Jose Monzon wrote:

      > Hi everyone!
      >
      > Does anyone know the console dimensions of the RCA Studio II? I'd
      > like to get a dust cover made for it.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Jose

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic