523Re: Vip Video

  • DougCrawford
    Jul 24 1:34 PM
      My VIP had sync issues also with all my available monitors but one apparently very forgiving professional video monitor.
      I did the modification with the transistor and it now syncs with an LCD monitor which previously did not work.

      I used an MPS222A from Radio Shack instead of a 2N2222 because it was available. On the output let I also substituted 47 ohm and 220 ohm as close enough.

      Here's photos of the result and the mod, done topside fairly cleanly.
      http://imgur.com/a/0VQ4i/all

      Amplitude of the sync pulse is about 1v.

      QUESTION: What resister value change would bring reduce the amplitude slightly?

      Thanks!
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic