518Re: [rcacosmac] Hello, I am looking for SCTEST.c8

  • frank awtrey
    Jul 2, 2013
      On 7/2/2013 4:13 PM, JazSinc wrote:

      Hello, I am looking for something called
      SCTEST.c8 or SC_TEST.c8
      This would be the source code for Tronix's schip8 testing suite. I have the binary and the readme, downloaded from chip8.com; the readme details a few of the error code but then says to see the rest in the source code; the source code was unfortunately not included in that bundle.

      Thanks in advance.

      Small programm for test (S)CHIP-8 emulators. If all test passed, you see
      "OK" on upper left corner, otherwise programm print ERROR and error number.
      Written by Sergey Naydenov, e-mail: tronix286@... (c) 2010
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic