5151802 S2 games, not too hard if anyone wants to port them.

  • paul31415926536
    Jun 16, 2013
      Lee's (et3400) new game has reminded me to upload my Studio 2 Assembler games I wrote a while back. They are all for the S2 obviously, but aren't a difficult port to any other platform which is 1802 / 64x32 1861 and about 1.5-2k of RAM - they all follow the S2 model of 256x8 video RAM, 256x8 data RAM, the rest of the code is ROMmable.

      If anyone does this and wants help let me know. The games are Combat, Hockey, Invaders (old ones) Asteroids, Berzerk, Kaboom, Pacman and Scramble (new ones).