Hello all! Regarding the statement in my message from awhile back: Of particular interest to hams, is the Raspberry Pi Model B. (Not the Model B+ or Model 2.)rrschulze
The September Special Event at the National World War I Museum and Memorial has made the front page of the Midwest Division, ARRL News Letter! See the linkrrschulze
Posted. Sorry about the delay.ko0ter
So let me take this opportunity to invite you to become a member of the Raytown Amateur Radio Club, one of the most active radio clubs in the Kansas City Metro Area! You may down load an application by clicking on this link, http://k0gq.com/member_app.pdf Fill it out, print it, then bring it to our next club meeting.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Sep 12, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.