checking in!

  • Anni
    Message 1 of 50 , Sep 30, 2007
      Christine wrote:

      > In the knitting line one thing we
      > are short of are the very tiny knitted or crochet bonnets ( to fit a
      > golf ball or small satsuma)
      Right then, soon as I finish my OU course I'll run up a few teeny tiny
      ones then! They don't take long to do, and it will ease me back into it
      gently - I need instant gratification and a bonnet in an evening fits that!

      > I took in a large bag of adult bob hats
      > to thr medical assesment ward now that Winter is on its way and I
      > hadnt been in the house 5 min when they were on the phone for bed
      > socks especially ladies. I have now taken them in but stocks are now
      > a little low.

      Just wooly ankle sock type things? I think I have an easy pattern for
      those somewhere..... has fingerless mitts to "match" I think - would you
      like a few sets to keep hands as well as feet warm?
    • sandra skupham
      Message 50 of 50 , Jun 15, 2010
         Thanks Christine. Sandrax