Is there anybody there?

  • phoebe5uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Can't believe that there's been no activity on here since I last posted
      a month ago. Where is everyone?!

      I finished my blanket and am kntting some adult hats which Chris asked
      for, using some gorgous wool I had given to me. One lot is 80% merino,
      20% mohair, but not at all fluffy, and the other is Patons Princess 3
      ply which is 85% lambswool, and 15% angora. Neither of the wools are
      suitable for babies but they're a delight to knit with and I'm really
      enjoying knitting the hats.

      Keep those needles clicking, everyone.

      Hugs, Chris, Stourbridge.