Welcome, Lane

  • phoebe5uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hello Lane,

      Welcome to our group. We don't post very often as we're all too busy
      knitting and making items for the babies, but your post touched my
      heart and I wanted to write a reply.

      It must have been very hard for you to write to us so soon after your
      recent loss. Bo is such a pretty name and I'm glad that we were able
      to help you at this time. Chris Cooper is a wonderful lady and a
      great organiser - people from all over the UK contact her when they
      need tiny clothing and she can almost always help by return of post.

      I began knitting for Ray Of Hope just over a year ago, when I was
      suffering from depression, and it has helped me so much to be able to
      do something so positive for others when they need it most.

      My heart goes out to you and I hope it helps to know that others are
      thinking of you and praying for you.

      God Bless,

      Chris, in Stourbridge.