Parcel.

  • Ann D
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      A parcel should be on its way to you tommorrow.One gown and some hats.I
      have designed the hats myself.There is 2 micro preemie hats one bob,
      type one brimm type.Also a rib crochet hat based on the bob hat on Ray
      of hope thats sideways knitted.Mine is close crochet the micro hats
      are also crochet.If any are unsuitable let me know so I dont repeat
      them.I have had to pull out of doing the cards at present due to hand
      dexterity.Seeing doc in a few days so should know more then.
      Hugs Ann D.