Love Kath's Blankets!

  • phoebe5uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      I know your post was addressed to Chris Cooper, Kath, but I couldn't
      resist and sneaked a peek at your photo. The blankets are really pretty
      and look gorgeous piled up high like that. You've been really busy,
      haven't you?

      I tried to knit blankets on my machine but as I haven't used it for
      something like 15 years, I got very frustrated when the knitting kept
      falling on the floor and I put it all away again. Ah well. Back to hand
      knitting!

      Hugs, Chris, Stourbridge.