burial gown

  • willskay2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2006
      Chris, Can I use the burial gown pattern from "Cuddles" to knit for you
      as I have only 4ply? Sandra. Hoping to come to Alsager for a week Nov.
      when Tom is off for another week.
    • willskay2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2006
        Hi Chris, I am thick! I have just read your burial gown pattern and it
        says 4ply and double knitting, which i did the ones I brought in. I
        can;t believe I am so thick Sandra