Phoebe

  • Paulene
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      I just love that name, also Phaedra. Don't you wish you could chose
      your own name once you get old enough?
      Mmmmmmm, what would YOU chose?
    • Julia Rees
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        I would choose my own name Pauline!  I hated it when I was a child, I was the only Julia all through school, and desperately wanted to be a Susan.  Once I grew up a bit I loved my slightly unusual name, it rather goes with my slightly unusual hair - red :)

        So what would you choose?

        Julia
        I just love that name, also Phaedra. Don't you wish you could chose
        your own name once you get old enough?
        Mmmmmmm,  what would YOU chose?

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • Kathleen O'Brien
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          Hi  all, I love the name Grace but never gave it to any of my daughters, but the name I have was my grandmothers and i am happy with it, Kath